Thank you for booking with the Artisan Coffee School! We are obsessive about great coffee and can’t wait to get started on your course. We just thought we would send you a few more details about the course.
This lovely class will take 2 days (9:30am – 4:30pm), including a 1 hour lunch breaks.
Please come in good time to:
32 New Broadway
London W5 2XA
See more on how to find us here.
What to expect
Covering everything from the different coffee varieties to milk chemistry and financial management, this course not only reinforces the skills you’ve already learned; it introduces various new aspects that you might not have much experience in. Combine this with our interactive hands-on approach and this course is a fun-fuelled two-day adventure!
You don’t need to bring anything except for a desire to learn and drink coffee!
This course can be SCA accredited with an exam. If you have selected to take the exam for the SCA accreditation then in order to be eligible to gain SCA certification, you must sign up as a Learner (for free) through the SCA website here and be familiar with your Learner Number when you attend the school. If you have any issues with this process, please contact the SCA on +44 1245 426060.
This exam is an online, multiple choice exam and you will have 21 days to take it after your course.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Artisan Coffee School is doing everything we can to keep you safe:
- Asking students to consider wearing masks, as we are operating in an enclosed space with multiple households.
- Constant access to antibacterial hand gel for our students and trainers.
- Each student will have their assigned space around the table, or at a coffee machine with their own equipment.
- We’ve adjusted the manner in which we execute cuppings (coffee tasting) to eliminate cross contamination.
- The classroom and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between courses, using antibacterial / antiviral cleaners.
Just so you’re aware, we can fully refund any course if over a week’s notice is provided. For any changes with under a week’s notice, we can happily transfer the course into someone else’s name (please inform us first) but unfortunately we can’t offer refunds. If you want a refund for a purchase made 120 days prior, we can only issue a refund in a form of a voucher.
We look forward to seeing you for this course!
The friendly team at the Artisan Coffee School