Thank you for booking with the Artisan Coffee School! We are obsessive about great coffee and can’t wait to get started on your course. We just thought we would send you a few more details about the course.
Home Brew: ONLINE
This lovely class will take 2 hours.
This is an Online course.
Zoom Meeting invite will be sent to you the day before via email.
What to expect
This course is totally interactive. There will be a presentation covering different aspects of coffee that effects flavour, a sensory workshop to help us discover some of the flavours we can expect to find in coffee and finally hands on brewing activities that will enhance how you use the equipment you already have!
Please have all your brewing equipment with you, with your coffee beans pre-ground and ready to use.
Useful equipment to have ready:
For the Brewing activities:
- Kettle (filled with filtered/bottled water, if possible)
- One or more of the following brew methods: French Press/Pour Over/AeroPress
- Ground Coffee
For the Sensory workshop you should have a selection of:
- Dried Fruit
- Sliced Apples
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We know this is an online course, but just so you’re aware. Artisan Coffee School is doing everything we can to keep you safe:
- Where necessary, halving the number of attendees per course to make it possible to maintain social distancing in the classroom.
- Requiring students to wear masks (except while tasting coffee), as we are operating in an enclosed space.
- Constant access to antibacterial hand gel for our students and trainers.
- Where appropriate, our trainers will be wearing masks and in some cases face shields whilst teaching.
- Each student will have their assigned space around the table, or at a coffee machine with their own equipment.
- We’ve adjusted the manner in which we execute cuppings (coffee tasting) to eliminate cross contamination.
- The classroom and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between courses, using antibacterial / antiviral cleaners.
Just so you’re aware, we can fully refund any course if over a week’s notice is provided. For any changes with under a week’s notice, we can happily transfer the course into someone else’s name (please inform us first) but unfortunately we can’t offer refunds. If you want a refund for a purchase made 120 days prior, we can only issue a refund in a form of a voucher.
We look forward to seeing you for this course!
The friendly team at the Artisan Coffee School