Thank you for booking with the Artisan Coffee School! We are obsessive about great coffee and can’t wait to get started on your course. We just thought we would send you a few more details about the course.
This lovely class will take 3 hours.
Please come in good time to:
32 New Broadway
London W5 2XA
See more on how to find us here.
What to expect
This course will cover everything latte-art related, from understanding how the protein and fat of milk come together to allow us to make such beautiful patterns, to how the temperature of the milk can affect the pouring, and so much more. Be prepared for lots of pouring practice and guidance!
You don’t need to bring anything except for a desire to learn and drink coffee!
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Artisan Coffee School is doing everything we can to keep you safe:
- Where necessary, halving the number of attendees per course to make it possible to maintain social distancing in the classroom.
- Requiring students to wear masks (except while tasting coffee), as we are operating in an enclosed space.
- Constant access to antibacterial hand gel for our students and trainers.
- Where appropriate, our trainers will be wearing masks and in some cases face shields whilst teaching.
- Each student will have their assigned space around the table, or at a coffee machine with their own equipment.
- We’ve adjusted the manner in which we execute cuppings (coffee tasting) to eliminate cross contamination.
- The classroom and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between courses, using antibacterial / antiviral cleaners.
Just so you’re aware, we can fully refund any course if over a week’s notice is provided. For any changes with under a week’s notice, we can happily transfer the course into someone else’s name (please inform us first) but unfortunately we can’t offer refunds. If you want a refund for a purchase made 120 days prior, we can only issue a refund in a form of a voucher.
We look forward to seeing you for this course!
The friendly team at the Artisan Coffee School